Good morning dolls! Can't believe it's Thanksgiving week. I'm super excited to spend time with family and indulge in my all-time favorite - pie! Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving week
filled with love, happiness, family time and lots of pie!
1. Breaking in my new LR Fenton booties, which I have been wearing non-stop.
2. A second look at the David Zwirner exhibit, I mentioned in my previous post.
3. Early breakfasts spent tucked in at Le Pain Quotidien
4. Checking out these gorgeous kaws at the Mary Boone Gallery
5. Surprise flowers from my guy that have since filled our room with the intoxicating smell of lilies.
6. Trying to stay warm with this Tibi sweater, Fenton boots, J.Crew pants and Gucci disco bag
7. Stumbled upon a "Wish Tree" in Chelsea.
Follow me on Bloglovin