(1) Bejeweled sunglasses (a continues trend, which I have yet to add to my closet). A must alert has been issued.
(2) I have been a huge fan of hair bands for quite some time and have stocked up on a few pieces from BCBG MaxAzria, but this just takes it to a whole new level. A must try for spring.
PS: Always loved that effortless, boho chic look, what do you think yay or nay?
(3) This one is a no brainer for me, yellow heels... YES... yellow heels with polka dots.... UM where do I swipe? I have recently acquired a hot orange pair from J. Crew and intent to live in them come spring. But I have a feeling I will need more..
(5) What is it about quirky clutches that makes me jump for joy? Don't know, don't care, all I know is that they are all welcome to join my closet. I recently fell head over heels (yes this happenes quite often I know) with this Kate Spade clutch and it is currently sitting and winking at me awaiting to take a spin around NYC.
(6) Where to start? Let's just gaze lustfully and enjoy all the colors, patterns, fabrics and so on..
Just when I thought I had smoothly avoided the flu and was now safe, I was hit with a harsh reality this weekend. Turns out I was not to be spared. It's safe to say that the only times I have gotten off the bed this past weekend was to refill my ginormous Starbucks cup with more hot liquid. My guy has been nothing short of a miracle, running out to get chicken soup and buying what seems like a years supply of cold medicine. But enough about that, this is suppose to be a fashion blog after all.
The point being is that unless you want to see my outfits (pj's) while under covers covered in tissues (let's delete that image from our heads) I will have to improvise for this week only (I hope).
PS: these pictures were taking from various magazine publications, Vogue/Elle.
Stay warm and cold free!