Happy Monday dolls! Hope you had an amazing weekend!
As the summer slowly slips away, I wanted to share with you some of my
summer highlights. Can't believe we are approaching fall!
(1) (2) Goofing around by City Hall wearing my favorite hat.
(3) Off to watch Elysium near my favorite theater by Battery Park
(next door to Shake Shack!!) wearing the cutest tee.
(4) Taking the train in these lovely prints
(5) Lincoln Center
(6) Checking out fall goodies at my favorite store and wearing yet another hat.
(7) Always find something fun in the city. On my way to Berdorf Goodman.
(8) Yes, that's me! Having a jolly time at my favorite spot, FAO Schwarz.
PS. How amazing is their candy selection?!
(9) Me and my elephants raided the Saks shoe sale section. It was a success.
(10) My guy spoiled his mom (birthday present) and me (just because) with some
goodies. Wear my "I love you " bracelet pretty much every day.
(11) My turn to spoil my guy (his birthday) with a custom
initialed LV wallet. Twinsies now!
(12) Playing the photographer for a change
(13) Adorable Louis Vuitton window displays
(14) Relaxing weekends spent on the roof without a worry in the world,
are the best kinds of weekends.
Hope your summer was full of sunshine, laughter and amazing memories. Would love to hear some of your highlights!
Follow me on Bloglovin