(1) Lemon trees reaching the balconies. Imagine waking up to that?
Here are some of my favorite shots from New Orleans that sum up my short but unforgettable getaway. Can't express how much I felt in love with this place.
If you missed it, here is NOLA - Part I
(2) French quarter
(3) The best, warm, mouthwatering beignets I have ever tasted at Cafe Du Monde (totally worth the line).
(4) Maybe with the exception of a new bag
(5) Gorgeous narrow streets, tucked away in the middle of the French Quarter
(6) Decorations that light up at night and luscious plants all around.
(7) Wearing my bellowed Tibi boots while strolling the Garden District.
(8) Garden District - movie-like, candy colored houses in all possible colors. Just look at
those details and obvioulsy had to share the pink one, one of my favorite.
Follow me on Bloglovin