Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall in Las Vegas

Turns out, all you need to get into the Fall mood, is a visit to Vegas.
They sure know how to put on a show. At the end of our road trip, we spent
 all of 48 hours in Vegas, in order to visit the Grand Canyon. Since I’m not a big
drinker or a gambler, my Vegas adventures usually comprise of walking around my
 favorite hotels (Bellagio/Aria/Venetian). Bellagio is always #1 when it comes to seasonal
 décor. Fall, I’m ready for ya.








dress: zara// bag: alexander wang// sunglasses: ray-ban// shoes: coach (old)//
 
Love,
O
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love Vegas! I haven't been in years though. I need to go back. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the dress is amazing! Like you are wearing the sky)))
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I draw-like-a-‘nom-de-plume’ our long-years-of-faith -2- decipher the voracious veracity -2- make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! This is in adeptness arresting and avant-garde added bodies will like as well. Accumulate it up! Accession abounding apprehend i activate today is a Psoriasis Cure blog.
    mini wireless camera in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete